Enjoy a daytime cruise aboard the Tall Ship Alliance II on the York River from the Riverwalk Landing Pier. Immerse yourself in 300 years of history and enjoy the village streets and paths overlooking the York River before you board the ship. (For families with young kids you may want to consider the Pirate Adventure Sail.)
Serenity: Public Sunset Cruise
Up to 6 passengers
- Person All Ages
- Infant Under 12 Months Old • Must Book 1 Adult First
Experience a serene evening on a Serenity Public Sunset Cruise with Yorktown Sailing Charters
Enjoy a Tranquil Sunset Sail on the York River!
Tickets can be purchased up to 1 month in advance!
- Tranquil sunset sail on the York River
- Enjoy a beverage from the ships galley.
- Not recommended for young children. We suggest families with young kids try the Pirate Adventure Sail at 10:30am.
Take a scenic sunset cruise aboard the Tall Ship Alliance II on the York River from the Riverwalk Landing Pier. Come aboard and enjoy the evening views of the York River while enjoying a beverage from our ships’ galley.
Please also note that sails run until November. If the date you desire is not yet on the calendar, please check back soon! Tickets can only be purchased up to 30 days in advance.
Discover the tranquility of cruising the York River onboard a stunning vessel, powered only by the wind in our sails.
Sights may include:
- Dolphins or Osprey
- 18th Century homes
- Naval warships or submarines
- The Yorktown Battlefield where our country won its independence!
- Victory Monument on the banks of the York River
- The Scenic Riverwalk
Lend a hand at setting sail, enjoy a beverage or snack from the ship’s galley, or just listen to the sound of the wind as we glide along under a cloud of canvas.
Please keep in mind that while our trips are relaxing cruises on the river and not narrated tours, the crew will point out sights along the river and talk about local history in the beginning of the sail. You are always welcome to ask the captain and crew any questions about what you are seeing.
- Please wear flat-soled shoes – avoid heels or platforms.
- Bring a jacket in the cooler months as the temperature gets cooler on the water than on land.
- A camera to capture all the sights!
- Extra cash with you to buy snacks or drinks on board, and for a crew gratuity.
- A valid ID if you want to buy alcohol on board.
Tips for your hardworking crew are greatly appreciated.
- Law prohibits outside alcohol beverages being consumed aboard. We can sell them underway and also we can sell them to go!
- Please do not bring any excessive personal foods
- No coolers or ice chests!
- Do not bring large items (e.g. luggage or strollers) since there is limited storage space on board. Strollers can be left on the dock when boarding.